Monday, May 6, 2013

The Best Cinnamon Rolls with Pudding

Anything with cinnamon is a big hit at our house and cinnamon rolls are requested at least once a month.




My husband was raised in an "expert cinnamon roll family".  His mother and aunts all make exceptional cinnamon rolls... which left me with a picky roll taste tester.   Fortunately for me, I found this recipe which has helped me gain "roll" points in my husband eyes.

Since I have been searching for the perfect cinnamon roll, I have tried a lot recipes and have loved most of them, however this recipe is the one that I keep going back to (and the one most often requested from the expert).   The addition of pudding makes these so soft and melt in your mouth. They are also sweet enough that we rarely put frosting on them!













Recipe from:   Mel's Kitchen Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...