Friday, December 20, 2013

Egg Free Dinner Rolls

What is a holiday meal without fresh hot rolls?  This was the question I had when I got out my favorite homemade roll recipe last Thanksgiving only to see that it had eggs.   I was bummed out because it was about the same time we discovered my son had an egg allergy.





I quickly went to work searching for trust worthy egg free roll recipes.  Thank goodness for Pioneer Woman,  she save the day with her roll recipe that doesn't call for any eggs.   I adapted the method she uses to match they way I made my old roll recipe.   We love this recipe and have used it often and are always gobbled up.

After the second time letting the dough rise,  I split the dough in half and roll it into a rectangle 1/4 inch thick and spread melted butter over the top.   Cut the rolled dough into smaller rectangles about 2'' x 4''.  Then roll them up and place on a grease baking pan.


1 comment:

  1. These are extraordinary! pretty sinful, too, which makes them perfect for a once-a-year event. :)

    Mica
    harry potter studio tour london

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...