Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Favorite Roasted Carrots

I get a little sentimental when I make these carrots.  My husband and I made this recipe a lot when we were first married, living in a small dumpy basement apartment.   We were both busy working and going to school, so between homework and preparing for the next day we would cook together.   Roasted carrots were usually our side dish or occasionally our main dish about twice a week.  





I still love to make this recipe for roasted carrots as a quick side dish that I know everyone will eat and love.

Lucky for us, our neighbor generously gave us a handful of freshly pulled carrots from his garden which add an extra sweet flavor.  Eating homegrown food always tastes better!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...