Thursday, November 7, 2013

Perfect Pumpkin Waffles with Pumpkin Spice Syrup

I am not crazy about the Halloween holiday (really because I am a giant scaredy cat).  However I do enjoy all the creative treats and foods that are made during this season.    Making pumpkin food is a tradition during fall; and these pumpkin waffles are always on the top of our list to make.   We made these waffles for dinner the night before Halloween.  I think it is now one of our ways to celebrate halloween eve from now on.








The recipe is actually for pancakes, but my son requested waffles so waffles is what he got.   The recipe worked great in my waffle machine,  I just had to spray it between each waffle.






The waffles were great....the Pumpkin Spice Syrup was AMAZING.  The added spice really made this "breakfast"  dinner special.  I also use this syrup as a sweetener for plain yogurt in the mornings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...