Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peach Cobbler Muffins

Peaches are in the top five for my favorite fruits.   There is nothing more delicious than eating a freshly picked peach with its juice running down your chin.   We live close to a city known for growing peaches the size of grapefruits that are always sweet and ready to be eaten.  If fact they even have a weekend festival called Peach Days just to celebrate there bountiful crop.  We go every year just to buy homemade peach cobbler.  





With inspiration from "Peach Days" and my over supply of peaches from our tree,  I decided to make Peach Cobbler Muffins.  These muffins are bursting with peachy goodness.   I usually make these with larger chunks of peaches than are shown, however, my two year old will not eat the muffins unless the peaches are almost out of sights.   What sacrifices I make to please him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...